STILL LIFE CERAMICS ONLINE WAIVER
All students must complete and return prior to the commencement of their first class or workshop at Still Life Ceramics
WAIVERS AND SAFETY FOR CERAMIC CLASSES AND STUDIO USE
1. Students will follow all instructions by teacher
2. Students will not load, unload or operate the kilns
3. Long hair should be tied back
4. Do not wear articles of clothing or jewelry that hang off the body.
5. Closed footwear is required.
6. Do not use any equipment without an instructor present.
7. SLC will provide safety glasses or gloves upon request.
8. All completed work must be picked up from Still Life Ceramics no later than 6 weeks after the
student’s final class. Still Life Ceramics is not responsible for any work left longer than 6 weeks. It is the student’s responsibility to pick up their work.
In connection with my involvement in ceramic classes at Still Life Ceramics, I hereby release Still Life Ceramics, its agents, representatives, successors, or assignees, Still Life Ceramics management and employees, from all liabilities, actions, claims, damages, demands, costs, and expenses which I am now or in the future have against them, arising out of or in any way connected with my participation in art classes, including enroute to or from the program or its related events. I understand that the waiver includes, but is not limited to, all injuries to me and or loss of injuries to any personal property. I also understand that this waiver includes, but is not limited to, any claims that are based on my alleged negligence or any other action or inaction of any of the above parties.
I also give Still Life Ceramics permission to publish in print, electronic, or video format the likeness or image of myself and/or my work for the general promotion of Still Life Ceramics and its programs.
By filling out your info below, you agree to Still Life Ceramics's online waiver terms.